Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Update

Our family is doing great. We love our new home and our new ward. I've already made friends with a few of our neighbors. At the begining of this year Tyler recieved a raise and bonus for his wonderful performace as a software tester. He finished college in August of 2007 and is now working towards a position as a programer. David and I are proud of his dedication to his family that he shows through his job. He never misses a day of work unless he is laid up in his bed sick. He amazes me everyday. I am enjoying my freedom as a stay at home mom. It's not free to do nothing all day like I sometimes want it to be, but I decide what needs to be done and what I can put off so I can do something fun. I don't always succeed with housework but hey, I'm my own boss so I'll let it slide. Our dog, Bo, is very happy to be living with his family again. He is used to David now and puts up with a lot of wrestling. He even lets David play fetch with him. David loves him no matter what and Bo is his favorite entertainment along with watching Barney. Our 4 year wedding anniversary is coming up on March 12th. We have nothing planned and I'll be suprised if we both remember the week of. It's not that it isn't important to us. We are just saving our money and spending it for anything not needed makes us uncomfortable. So if we went out and spent money on anniversary presents and a dinner we would feel awful the whole time. But, if we stay in and get cards for each other and watch a movie we would enjoy our night much more. For Valentine's Day we did special cards and it was the best gift I've had in a while. That's it for now. :-)

3 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

What cuties you all are!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm glad you finally got your blog up and running!!! My blog is private so I'll send you an invitation to you email so you can see it. Glad you guys are doing so well:)

Leslie said...

I am so glad you're doing this blog, Ang! I'll be checking yours everyday, so update often! You can go check mine now too! :-)