Tuesday, February 19, 2008
David is Amazing
I know everyone believes his/her kid is the most special. Well, so do I. He first said Daddy, and we think he didn't really know what it meant at first. Well he deffinantely does now. If he hears the keys in the door he drops everything he is holdingand RUNS to the front door yelling, "Daddy, Daddy." He reaches and swings into his daddy's arms and if Tyler tries to put him down again he whines. He is a daddy's boy.
Around February, 4th he started saying "MaMa" refering to me. YAY! Now everytime he needs anything he asks for me. One night when he was sick and I was rocking him he said half asleep, "MaMa" and stroked my face.
He says "Alright", "Okay", and "Ah Bu Di" and the deffinition is still up for debate. He understands so much too. He knows: Socks, Shoes, Puppy, Doggy, Baby Pad, Drink, Bite, Snack, Go Bye Bye, Go Ny Ny, Go Play, No No, Thank You and I'm sure there are more. He gives real hugs and reaches with both hands to give you a love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment