Today David ate his entire ham and cheese sandwich for lunch. It was broken down into its ingredients and then each of those in peices. This isn't that shocking but usually I just make a normal sandwich and then hold it and have him take a bite. Since he's been really excited about using a fork for his dinner I wanted to set him up and see what happens. Usually he eats some of what's in front of him, throws a lot of it on the ground, then gets distracted and screams to be out of the highchair. Rarely can I set him in there and do other things, well I can but I can't trust that he'll eat enough to be full from lunch. So today he ate every peice of his sandwich and I think only one peice of cheese hit the ground and that was an accident. He has hit the stage where doing things on his own is very exciting and rewarding for him. I love to watch him learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment