As most of you know I am pregnant right now, about 22 weeks, with a baby boy. We are naming him
Jeremy Dale Daniel.
I think God has played a trick on us women. Not only does our body go through changes to create the baby, also most of us get horribly sick. I have had my share of "morning" sickness. Now I am well past feeling nausea but have the very real
possibility of having an ulcer. I mean, come on! Completely unrelated to being pregnant I have to get this now, which makes me throw up even more than in the first trimester.
I miss food wanting to stay in my stomach. It's such a simple thing we take for granted. Eating. So I move forward, growing this guy inside of me. And despite it all, I am happy. I'm excited about this new little boy, about the change our life is going to have, about the love in our home, all while my head is in the
toilet. I feel tricked but I am glad that happy
hormones surge through pregnant women so we can overlook all the bad. I guess its a good plan. Thumbs up to my Father in Heaven.
3 comments:
Hey I didn't know you are 22 weeks along I'm 20 weeks. We are gonna have babies the same age which is so cool. I do think I'm cursed and blessed at the same time too. I had to have tests today for Valley Fever because I've had flu like symptoms for over a month. I haven't stopped vomiting either so I completely feel your pain. However I keep thinking at the end of all of this we get a beautiful little baby.
Man, sorry about the possible ulcer. That's rough. Hope you get to feeling better!
Sorry you're sick. I don't have the "happy hormones" during pregnancy at all, so at least you have that to keep you going :0)
Post a Comment