Monday, February 22, 2010

David's Portraits

After 2 years of my neglecting to get photos taken of my son, I finally got us down to Target. David is not a cooperative smiler. His last session at 18 months we got 1 blank face picture and then the rest he was screaming. I think I waited so long because I was scared it would happen again. So I asked Amy to come with me and use her amazing photography skills. I just got to sit back and enjoy while she did all the positioning and funny noises while the Target worker took the pictures. It was such a different experience for me. Here are 2 of the best.
Isn't he adorable!!!

5 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

Hee hee, well to be fair, the photographer did the positioning. I'm just the one who touched him and helped him sit there so he wouldn't freak out with the stranger getting too close!

Daniel doings said...

I love this little guy and his pictures are darling!!

Anonymous said...

They turned out great!

Melinda said...

He's too cute!

Dawson and Jenny Alverson said...

i love him