
This is my most recent injury. I am horribly clumsy, but this was on the more serious side. I slipped walking down the wood stairs at the Daniels'. Imagine a banana peel on the ground kind of cartoon slip. Feet in the air. While in motion I remember thinking, "Oh crap! I am going to hit my back on the stairs!" I was ready for the surge of back pain but luckily my right arm came down just in time to take all the impact and my back was completely safe. After that, my mind then focused on my arm feeling like it was broken. I iced it and for at least 4 days moving it at all was painful. Now it really barely hurts at all, but the color has spread from just one little spot to almost my whole forearm. Crazy. (The picture flash takes away a lot of the dark color. It's pretty ugly.) I even think it looks like a defense injury, like I put my arm up to block a hit or something. So people probably think I'm a battered woman. Luckily Tyler was camping when this happened, so he has an
alibi.
2 comments:
Holy Cow, you're lucky you didn't break your arm!!!
Love love love the new template! Now stop changing it! :D
Post a Comment