Wednesday, April 16, 2008
David's Portraits
Well, David hasn't had professional photos taken since he was 3 months old. I feel really bad about it but hey, what can I do? So yesterday we went to JC Penney with a coupon from Grandma Daniel. David is a pretty easy going kid that is usually unaffected by variations in his day. I expected him to be great in the studio and smile at the silly noises the photographer made. I was wrong. He never was happy and very quickly he was crying past the point of no return. We stopped and she said I could look at the shots we did get and just see what's there. I had a free sitting fee so it wasn't going to cost me anything if I didn't get any of the photos. Shock passed through me as I saw the first few pictures. She got the sweetest shot of his face and their were 2 others pretty cute. Granted, the rest were of him crying with tears on his cheeks, but the 3 shots were more than enough for me. I ordered a bunch of the good ones and I have plenty for all relatives. There are no "true" smiles but the sweet shot of his face...well, you're just gonna have to see when I send you a photo. It should be in a magazine. He is adorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think trying to get portraits out of a 1 to 3 year old is pure torture... it's just a terrible age for that! I can't wait to see his sweet face though! :-)
By the way, I love the new blog colors! :-)
Yay Angie, you finally did it! Please save a wallet size for me! I want to add him to my special "cousin" frames. Thanks :)
Post a Comment