Saturday, April 12, 2008

My New Beauty Tool

This is what my new curling fork (it has varying names) can do. It is not the easiest thing to just pick up and do. As I got about half way through my hair I started to get better at it and burned myself less. It is two poles and it looks like a giant tuning fork that you have to weave your hair in and out of by hand. It's what the celebrities use for their wavy hair. Or rather what their hair dresser uses for them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is seriously cute!!!! Next time we get together you'll have to show me how to do that!

Leslie said...

Boy, it's been too long since we've seen you! You look so different to me! I love the hair! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I know this post is from FOREVER ago, but I love the curling fork. Now that my hair is longer, I am always looking for different ways to do it. This would be perfect. It's like the perm without the regrowth and the limpness (not an actual word). Tell me!