That is SO unfair!!! I have to say, your little blurbs for each picture had me falling out of the chair. I think we almost woke the kids with our laughing.
What a hottie:) Did you see my celebrity matches. It's in my blog archives from forever ago. My main match was Christina Ricci (I think because of the huge eyes) and Mike's was David Duchovney (or however you spell his last name) probably because the big nose. You should do the one where you put in pictures of you, Tyler, and David and see who he looks more like.
3 comments:
That is SO unfair!!! I have to say, your little blurbs for each picture had me falling out of the chair. I think we almost woke the kids with our laughing.
Hmm... I see a Gwyneth connection, yes! ;-)
What a hottie:) Did you see my celebrity matches. It's in my blog archives from forever ago. My main match was Christina Ricci (I think because of the huge eyes) and Mike's was David Duchovney (or however you spell his last name) probably because the big nose. You should do the one where you put in pictures of you, Tyler, and David and see who he looks more like.
Post a Comment