Thursday, June 17, 2010

Expert Fitness?

I bought a workout video. I mean they are all pretty much the same right? Made for the typical housewife that has never exercised. Too poor or lazy to go to a gym and a novice dancer. Right? Holy crap you needed to be a professional cheerleader to get through the warm-up. Anyone remember the episode of Friends when Monica goes to tap class to see who has stolen her identity? And then her and Phoebe are in the middle of the group flailing arms and legs trying to do what everyone else is doing? Yeah that was me. In the first 2 minutes. I have now decided to flush the idea of buying a video, realizing that my netflix streaming has about a million. Now I picked out a couple I can actually do.

1 comment:

Daniel doings said...

way to go Angie, I remember the days of trying to do the work out videos with all my little ones hanging on my legs or just tripping me up. Go get em girl.