Wednesday, June 9, 2010

3 weeks old (yesterday)

Jeremy saw the doctor. He now weighs 8lbs and 2oz and he is 21 1/2 inches long. He still has no predictable pattern for anything. Nighttime is getting better because he falls asleep sooner after eating at least for the past few nights. He LOVES to be held and that usually stops his crying. My pediatrician told me to beware of that and let him lay on the floor or in his bed and cry sometimes. In the middle of that night that's hard since I don't want to keep Tyler up. Other than that he really is a great baby and I love him so much. We already can't remember what life was like before he was here. His hair still is so red and I hope it stays.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I forget that they sleep so much when they are tiny. I long for those days.

Anonymous said...

Now he almost weighs what my little chub was born at :)

He is darling! I love little babies sleeping. They are so precious...and quite ;)

Leslie said...

Darling pics! :)

Remember the patented Aunt Leslie sleep routine!!!