Thursday, June 3, 2010

Brothers

So here is how my night went tonight....Jeremy needed a bath and this was the first time he didn't cry. Just chillin' in the tub
Then David wanted to help... Then David ACTUALLY WILLINGLY posed for a picture and was excited to hold Jeremy...
Then he wanted to sit on the blanket with Jeremy to watch a movie...
Then it was time for bed and he said, "but mommy, I just want to watch the movie with Jeremy." What am I supposed to say to that!?
So they are still watching a movie together and David is up past his bedtime. But its soooo cute!

9 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

Awww, the picture of them together is GREAT!!!

Up Above Creations said...

AWWW YAY!! Finally!!! He loves him!!
That happened fast!

Yay for you!!

Dawson and Jenny Alverson said...

so sweet!

Leslie said...

I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

That is adorable. I would have let him stay up too :)

Anonymous said...

oh, and I put new pics of Logan on my blog for you

Daniel doings said...

I love these boys!!!!

Katie Wright Farnsworth said...

I'm glad he is starting to come around. Can't say no to that. I would have let them stay up past bed time too.

Jackie Thomas said...

OMG....how stinkin cute are they!!!! Angie your boys are seriously adorable! ;)))