Here are some David reruns if you wanna check him out. Looking at all these pictures totally made me cry.
1st day home
David and Cousin Kenadee
He loves Daddy
slippery tub
first solid food
The only time he kept a hat on
uh oh, look he can crawl
first airplane ride, trip to Utah
uh oh, he can pull up on furniture
wow! first steps!
my cute muffin, almost 1 year old
I'm not sure who he'll look like, but you definitely have one cute little man on your hands already. I never thought I'd say this, but I love having a baby at home. It is so much more fun this second time around...once they start sleeping that is :)
3 comments:
these pictures are sooooo cute!
I'm not sure who he'll look like, but you definitely have one cute little man on your hands already. I never thought I'd say this, but I love having a baby at home. It is so much more fun this second time around...once they start sleeping that is :)
I think he will! :)
Post a Comment