Sunday, April 25, 2010
End of Day 2, no more pull-ups
Beginning Saturday morning we completely stopped putting David in a pull-up (except at night). We were just using them as diapers and it was confusing David. I have gotten to the point where I just can't take it anymore. Sorry to all of you that think this is gross. This is the most stressful and action packed thing going on in my life so it gets to be on the blog. Usually its a battle to get David to sit on the potty, but tonight was the first time he sat there and we let him play with toys. He spent a good 15min being a good boy. So as embarrassing as it will be to him in the future I had to get some pictures of this momentous occasion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment