Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween

This year we all dressed up for Halloween. David was a Fire Fighter, and very happy about it
Tyler was what you would call a stereo-typical Mexican. I made his Pancho after not finding one at any thrift stores. I was a Nun. And Jeremy was our little Cow. I found his costume second hand at a thrift store. It fit him perfectly Me and my baby Leland and Lauren came to our ward party with us. Carter was Charlie Brown Yay cousins, only 5 months age difference
Carter decided he wanted to eat Jeremy's hood Happy Family We looked so cool

4 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

Oh my goodness Angie - you look AWESOME!!! Well, you all do.

Kristal B. said...

Adorable! My favorite part of Halloween is seeing everyone's adorable costumes, especially the kids. Well done!

Anonymous said...

You're a hot nun! :)

Daniel doings said...

I so love the costumes!!!! You are all so dang cute!