Thursday, October 28, 2010

David's Birthday

David is 4!!! He is so lucky to have so many people that love him. Here is a sampling
he got an Ironman from aunt Lalee a whole mess of legos from mom and dad and he builds all sorts of trains cool big train Cousin Mitchell with Jeremy at David and grandpas party David opening an Ironman costume from the Clarkes David opening monster trucks from grandma and grandpa he got a homemade fire station road rug from aunt Amy, he really loves it, hes just making a face here David's specially requested "Ironman" cake that mommy made it was grandpas birthday too but he let David blow out the candles.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

My life has been so crazy lately that I forgot to even send you an email wishing him a happy birthday!! But I WAS thinking about him! :) I'm glad he got some cool presents and had a great day! We love him! :)