- I can no longer sit with my back and lap at a 90 degree angle
- Winding up the vacuum cord is the WORST chore
- I go pee, but when I stand up my bladder feels full again
- Bending over to pick something up precedes 5 mins of heavy breathing
- I am never sure what meal will stick, or which meal will be rejected
- Sleep is never sound with the constant bathroom trips through the night
- I need new garments, because underwear can only stretch so far
- Customers give me dirty looks at work because they think I'm 16
- I cannot go 2 mins without burping
- Light exercise is good while pregnant, but where to women get the energy?
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Musings on the 3rd Trimester- Officially 7 Months Today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh man, I am glad I am done with being prego! I loved it, but once the 3rd trimester hits, it's not fun.
Hang in there!
I feel your pain. All except for looking like I'm 16. Once someone thought my husband was my son. I was like I don't look THAT old!
It's unpleasant now...but it's nearly over. Hang in there.
ahh haha that vacuum cord is the worst!! =D
LoL....oh the memories that this post just brought back to me....I am thinking Ryder may be an only child..LOL
Hang in there...the best is yet to come ;))))
Almost there! Then we'll have to do play dates with the boys when they're older.
Post a Comment