Saturday, March 27, 2010
Finally a Pregnant Picture...
Ok, I have been dreading putting a picture of me up of the blog for the whole world to see because I didn't want to just look like a fat lady that says she's pregnant. So, I am finally pregnant enough that I look it. So here is me at 30 weeks. Little Jeremy moves A LOT and is starting to shove my ribs out of his way. I feel good though and am happy. I am also sporting a new haircut.
I got back from the grocery store tonight and I must have been craving it because I bought a lot of fruit. Well, my fruit drawer in the fridge has been so dirty and I just keep all the fruit in the bags in the drawer. Something leaked in there a million years ago... I don't really know. I'm embarrassed to say I was ignoring it because I didn't want to get down there and clean it. Well tonight with all my lovely fruit I just couldn't stand putting it in the drawer. So I pulled the drawer out to clean it and......OH MY GOSH.....it was way worse underneath. I had to give in to what was needed and I yanked all the shelves out and got to washing. All expired food when bye bye and everything got a good Clorox wash. Now look how beautiful! And I couldn't believe how much room is in there without all the old food. Yay me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute Picture! Love your hair!! :)
you look cute, Angie!
And cleaning out the fridge is disgusting...I hate it. But then it does feel amazing when it's done!
David is getting so tall! Hopefully the next couple months go by fast!
I also avoid cleaning out the refrigerator, but I have to do it eventually because Leland will throw up if he tries to do it. He is weak (at least when it comes to smelliness).
Your picture is adorable and you are BEAUTIFUL!
You look great! I can't wait to meet the little guy!
Post a Comment