Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Pies!
So I decided this year I needed to contribute more for thanksgiving because my sisters and mom always do all the cooking. Some of you may know I am the youngest and therefore only usually trusted with bringing paper plates or soda to any event. So, when I asked my sister if I could make some pies and do the mashed potatos she responded, ".........are you sure?" hehe. Well I did it! I have made the pies today. They are not that pretty but I think they will taste good. And look at how dirty my shirt is in the last picture. I'm not used to baking. David even started licking chocolate off my shirt before I saw what he was doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good for you Angie!!! :)
Mmmm... chocolate pie.
Those look really good!
Yummy.....did you make one for me?
It looks really good! I know what you mean. I was in charge of salad and drinks :)
That pie looks awesome! I got trusted with pies and deviled eggs this year myself. I'm glad you had a blast! Thanksgiving is so much fun!
yeah! I made pies for the first time this year too. I love to bake, but for some reason never made them. They turned out pretty good, and yours looks great!
Post a Comment