So for a little over a week I have been going to the treadmill at night and walking a mile. I went every weekday last week and then I had a little lull over the weekend. But still, the first day I had to walk the whole thing, first briskly and then at a lazy pace. Horrible. But the next day I could jog half a lap, the next day a whole lap.....now tonight I didn't just jog 3/4 a mile, I ran-sprinted! I have never been able to run that long in my life. It felt great. Tomorrow I am going to try the whole thing.
3 comments:
Good for you!! I wish I could make myself do that, but I simply hate running and I hate treadmills even more! :(
Yeah, that's really good! You'll be running a marathon in no time :) I used to hate running a lot too but once you start to get fast and can go longer it's actually kind of fun. Next year you can do the Bisbee 1000 with me!!!!!!
Wow.... I'm proud of you! You can probably run more than I can now!
Post a Comment