Monday, October 6, 2008

David Words at almost 2 - revised

This may not be interesting to anyone but I am using the blog to document out lives. Then I am going to have it made into a real binded book that this site offers that my sister Leslie found out about. So here are new words (or old) that David can say.
  • mamom - grandma
  • papa - grandpa
  • momo - motorcycle
  • hey
  • wait
  • work (as in "Daddy work?" Is Daddy at work?)
  • birt-day cake - birthday cake
  • bike-tickle - bicyle
  • by-a-nin - fire truck
  • bubbles
  • bear
  • zock - socks
  • where'da ----- go? (insert any of his words, ex: "where'da momo go?")
  • where'd he go?
  • walk
  • outside
  • I wanna go
  • ---- I want it (insert any of his words, ex: "mulk, I want it.")
  • mulk - milk
  • water - means water and bath
  • Lelo - Leland
  • Brynin - Bryan
  • Lalee - Ashley
  • Deedee - Kenadee
  • Mohney - Train and Airplane
  • copter - helicopter
  • bidder - bob the builder
  • bouly - fish
  • tch-ka tch-ka tch-ka tch ka choo choo! - what a train says, he does this all the time
  • ruff ruff - clifford the big red dog
  • stuck - (ex: 'da mohney stuck = the train is stuck)

He is very obsessed with mohneys right now, meaning trains. Everything about trains is his favorite thing to look at or watch. We are getting him thomas the train stuff for his birthday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost forget that David is almost exactly a year older than Alissa. It's fun to see what Alissa will be doing in a year.

Leslie said...

Well you know who else is a big train guy, right? His cousin Ryan! His entire room is trains and Thomas! They're only 2-1/2 years apart -- I'll bet they'd have lots of fun playing trains together sometime! :-) And by the way, I don't think it's boring... you should document these words... I was so good about that with Shaun, but I should have documented more with Ryan!

Ashley Dent said...

Are you making a "Blurb Book" too! That is totally on my to do list! David is too cute!

Roxxi and Van said...

..You forgot "Rocky" =P