Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ward Halloween Party

Tyler volunteered for the dunk tank at our party so we had an extra fun time. It was crazy that usually the only people who could dunk him were the little kids. We met up with our friends and David got to see his buddies: Landon, Jamin, and Jackson. It was combined with 2 other wards so it was huge. There was a live band there, the whole street blocked off, so much food, and more games than I thought possible. David really liked the ducky game. All he had to do was reach in and pick up a floating duck and whatever number was on the bottom of it was how many pieces of candy you got. He was good at it.
David, Landon and Jamin
David at the Ducky Game Tyler in the Dunk Tank
"who's gonna get me!?"
Me and David and Ericka and Jackson
Jackson and David as Supermen

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Such a cute Superman!

The Campos Family said...

Sooooo cute in their matching costumes! David is the cutest superman I have ever seen :)

Anonymous said...

I love how Tyler and David match! So did Tyler get dunked? Where's the after shot?! :)

Daniel doings said...

Oh my gosh, they just don't come any better than David. He looks so cute in his costume. Tyler what a good sport to do the dunk tank. What fun you all must of had.

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun times! I like sidewalk chalk too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie - it's Breanna (Dyson) Thomas. I found your blog on Rochelle's and about fell over. You look great - such a cute family! Hope you're doing well!