Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Header

My friend Cheryl told me about this really cool site called scrapblog.com. You can use it for tons of things but she used it to make an awesome header so I decided to check it out. It is so cool. You can pick a page template or you can build one like I did. It is just like real scrapbooking. I picked a base page. Then started layering stickers. Then I added my photos and then frames on top of them. viola!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

LOVE it Ang! I'm definitely going to have follow your lead now! ;-)

The Campos Family said...

Ok, you have to tell me how to use the scrapbook I made as my header. I can't make it work. Yours is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Another one of my friends has that on her blog but I could never figure out how she did it. I'll have to go check it out!!!

Anonymous said...

You're welcome.
:-)
ha ha ha