Tuesday, August 26, 2008

David's Words

At the beginning of last week his vocabulary multiplied. It's like all of the sudden he only needs to be told a word once to commit it to memory, or he has started saying things that he picks up from sesame street or barney. Here are some new words:

  • Man
  • Clock
  • Hat
  • Helmet
  • Doggy goes Ruff Ruff
  • Ducky goes Quack Quack
  • Kitty
  • Where did mommy go?
  • I want mommy
  • I want a drink
  • I want a cookie
  • Bike
  • Raining
  • Moon
  • Hot
  • Please (uses all the time now)
  • Fire Truck
  • Bus
  • Truck
  • Van
  • Car
  • Lalee Car (volks wagon bug that aunt Lalee drives)
  • Light
  • Button
  • Monkey (Curious George)
  • Remote
  • Book

3 comments:

Daniel doings said...

boy has he grown, and it seems to have been over night. The pictures are so darn cute. He is precious. I love the new look to your blog.

Anonymous said...

I'll have to come visit again soon and see your little man!

Anonymous said...

Hey Angie this is Tara, I totally didn't even know that you had a blog. When Brad was talking to Tyler today I had him get your blog address. Now we can keep it touch, at least a little. If you want you can check out ours, Brad and I have some pretty funny videos.