I love your dress!! Sorry you are so miserable and all, I hope the little guy will come soon.Love you, Mom
but at least you look beautiful. That dress is lovely.
you look very pretty Angie. So glad you came to the wedding.
You're hot
Angie you look absolutely beautiful in this picture. Not too much longer now and we can all welcome little Jeremy into this amazing world. I love you! :)
You look GORGEOUS!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love your dress!! Sorry you are so miserable and all, I hope the little guy will come soon.
Love you, Mom
but at least you look beautiful. That dress is lovely.
you look very pretty Angie. So glad you came to the wedding.
You're hot
Angie you look absolutely beautiful in this picture. Not too much longer now and we can all welcome little Jeremy into this amazing world. I love you! :)
You look GORGEOUS!!!
Post a Comment