Friday, January 16, 2009

Mommy cut david's hair

Minus a little static, I was bored last night and David's hair was so long, so I decided to practice my cutting skills on him. It was fun, and I was totally prepared to just have to buzz it afterward or have grandma fix it later, but it actually turned out pretty good.
Here's just a picture of him enjoying one of the many nights that I bring home Dairy Queen for him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot to catch up on. Michelle's baby is so big now!!! Good job on David's hair, I would have had to buzz it :)

Roxxi and Van said...

When are you going to bring ME home some dairy queen??

Daniel doings said...

He is just too precious for words. His hair is darling....

Leslie said...

OK I give up... I check and check and check for new pictures and updates... to no avail... (sigh)

Randy and Sarah said...

Hey, I found your blog through Marilee's. You son is too cute! Hope all is well for you. I am finally expecting. I am due June 8th. Hope all is well!

-Sarah Swann (Ellsworth)