Happy birthday guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angie, I'm still not used to seeing you with long hair. You look great!
Love that thing from Kim! That's really cool! Glad you two had a fun birthday! Now David is right around the corner! ;)
Happy late bday Angie! Hope you had fun...how does it feel to be 25? I can't believe we are all to that stage already...Love ya!
Happy Birthday guys! September is such a good month! We DO need to get together for a date night...soon!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy birthday guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angie, I'm still not used to seeing you with long hair. You look great!
Love that thing from Kim! That's really cool! Glad you two had a fun birthday! Now David is right around the corner! ;)
Happy late bday Angie! Hope you had fun...how does it feel to be 25? I can't believe we are all to that stage already...
Love ya!
Happy Birthday guys! September is such a good month! We DO need to get together for a date night...soon!
Post a Comment