David started calling his toy airplane "Moh-ney". We thought it was just a name for that one plane but then he was finding others and calling them the same. Then the other night at Grandma Cluff's he found her toy plane and told her it was a moh-ney. I still felt like it was just a toy reference until today at Aunt Kim's house when he pointed to a jet in the sky and yelled, Moh-ney! So he has made up a new word for himself.
He used to always call motorcycles, Buh-gah, but Uncle Leland broke him of that. Now he says Mo-mo, and it takes up about 70% of his language.
I enjoy Moh-ney but it will probably disappear shortly as well.
1 comment:
That's funny! I didn't know kids could even make up their own words. You'll have to get that one on camera for when he's older.
Post a Comment