Thursday, June 26, 2008

Photo Tag

Take a picture of each item to let us get to know you better:
1. Your keychain
Pretty plain, we only have 1 car key so Tyler doesn't want to carry any girlie keychains.
2. Your favorite edible treat in the house right now

Unfortunately I have stopped buying any hard-core treats because we are trying to lose some pounds so this is as treatish as I could get. I do work at dairy queen now so when I endulge, its bad.

3. Something you are proud of

I am playing on hard in Guitar Hero and Rock Band. I know its not that wonderful but it totally is to me!

4. Your favorite wall hanging, picture, or piece of art

I got this at the kirkland home store and it is ablove our couch. This is a copper hammered piece of art of the last supper Tyler got in Chile.

5. Something in your yard that makes you smile

We don't have a yard but a balcony and this is the best gift I have everyday. The diaper champ for any odor I don't want in the house.

6. A current project

I don't know if I'll ever tackle it, but here is the last of the junk from our move that still hasn't found a home, or its way to goodwill. Notice all of Tyler's wires that he can't bare to part with.

7. Worst pair of shoes

These really aren't bad at all but they are the oldest. I rotate my shoes a whole lot. These would have gone out with the rest in the last rotation but they are so comfortable. I bought them at America Eagle in 2003. On the right one on the heel you can see where my cat once chewed on them. They're still good.
8. Oldest thing you own

Nintendo 64. We don't house any heirlooms here.

9. Something from your childhood

Here's flopsy. The childhood favorite toyl. She got retired when I went to college and I haven't slept with her since. But I will never get rid of her.

10. 3 of your favorite DVDs

This is just a small sampling. I love futurama and I have all the seasons. That covers the cartoon adult comedies I love. Then Van Helsing to cover the fatasy, vampire warewolf movies. And Talladega Nights to cover all the stupid humor movies with Ben Stiller, Will Farrel, Mike Myers, Jim Carrey, Adam Sandler, etc.

Okay, I tag anyone who reads this. I want to see everyone's pictures.

3 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

FLOPSY!!!!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3

Anonymous said...

Fun tag! It'll take me a while but I'll get taking some pictures :)And I'm totally going to start putting the diaper genie out on the porch. Great idea! If anyone steals that they're just STUPID!

Roxxi and Van said...

You're cute, Angie!